Google PPC/Analytics + GMB + Social Help Wanted
Thank you for your interest in this position. The job title of “Account Specialist” is a little generalized and we can work on a better title if needed. But, the basics of this position will include the following:
- Managing Google Ads PPC accounts for our clients (your accounts will mostly be in the same industry). Our search ad structure and settings are typically pre-defined for these accounts.
- Setting up, or optimizing, Google My Business (GMB) listings for our clients.
- Basic Local SEO, including GMB mentioned above, optimizing web content on the clients website, 3rd party directory listings optimization (ex: Yelp, Apple Maps, Facebook…etc).
- Social Media knowledge to help point clients in the right direction if needed. We may expand this to full social media management in the near future. These will primarily deal with Facebook.
- Facebook Ad knowledge. Basic assistance with setting up and connecting a client’s Facebook Business Manager and Ad Accounts. Running a few basic ad campaigns here and there.
We are currently looking for U.S based individuals, so if you are outside that area no need to continue. If you are in Las Vegas, or west coast region, even better.
This position is for employment and not contracted work. This work is for a REMOTE position at this point, but if local, an office environment may be an option in 2022.
Salary will depend on experience and available hours. We will likely do a 60-90 day trial period to make sure we are a good fit and then boost things from there.
Hours are not set in stone at this point. Our normal business hours are 10am – 6pm (PST) M-F, but our clients are all across the US, so we could be alright with you working an earlier shift or later shift. We will also decide on the amount of hours needed, likely between 30-40 hours per week. (This is a new position, so we will work out the best fit with you.)
Initially, some of the tasks at hand may include help creating and documenting the overall on-boarding process of clients and the setup tasks for each client. We have some of these in place now, but fine tuning them will create a better long term success path for all of us.
This position is designed to allow for growth over time and we may fine tune the overall services that you provide to clients based on knowledge and results.
A few skills and knowledge that will be helpful or needed in this position include:
- Basic graphic design/editing using any software you are familiar with (Canva, Photoshop, other). Primarily needed to crop images to the proper Social / Ad size requirements. Or to enhance website content or reports.
- General knowledge of Google Analytics and Ad Analytics to analyze results and future opportunities. Setting up basic conversion tracking goals.
- Communication skills. You will need to talk with clients directly from time to time for monthly reporting and for any customer support.
- Tech Savvy. We use various tools and software for our processes, so it is good to know basic tech/computer skills.
- As we continue to grow, having manager/training skills would be nice if you are looking to grow with us.
I can/will help with any of the more difficult tasks and willing to teach you a lot along the way (if you need it). A great attitude and personality go a long way.
If this sounds like your thing and you are interested please fill out the form below and I will review all inquiries as time allows. (Please no initial phone calls.)